Authors' Losses

MadisonG's Tracker - Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

CallieM's Tracker - Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, April 5, 2013

Updates!

Most important first...Morgan is joining the blog!!  Woo-hoo!  I'm so excited for this!  She has made a real lifestyle change, and is reaping the benefits!  I can't wait to read some of her posts and draw some real inspiration from them.

Ok, now on to the recipes!

That buffalo cauliflower?  FORGET about it!!!  It was really tasty, but holy moly there is an INCREDIBLE amount of sodium in it.  This is definitely something you could indulge in once in a while (like once every 2-6 months), but just know that you're entire DAY'S amount of sodium is in a one cup serving!  Jeez Louise, that's is way too much any time, but especially if you're trying to lose weight.

The meatloaf?  Amazeballs!  I accidentally left out the parsley, but I think it might be necessary to dry it up a little more.  When I made it we used ALL ground turkey.  It was super dense, so only small slices were needed to create a filling meal.  I ended up getting quite a few more meals out of it for a total of 8 servings, but James' servings were like twice the size of mine, so I could have really gotten 12 servings out of it by myself.  I love it, and I will definitely be making it again!

And, of course, that "Pasta" dish is ok.  I made that one all on my own.  Stays within the confines of the first Cycle on the 17-Day Diet, is filling, low in calories, and high in protein, with only natural carbs from the cauliflower.  Delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment