Authors' Losses

MadisonG's Tracker - Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

CallieM's Tracker - Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Healthy Sweets!

http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2011/05/18/chocolate-chip-blondies-and-theyre-good-for-you/

So, I LOVE sweets.  It's kind of a downfall when you're trying to lose weight.  But I found this website through Pinterest months ago, and I love it!  I made these blondies last night, and they are so delish!  I think I'm going to work with it even more to see if I can cut out the brown sugar without using splenda.  I kind of want to stay away from artificial sweeteners and find natural sugars.  Better for the diet, and better for my long term health.  I also used no sugar added applesauce instead of peanut butter, and I used unsweetened carob chips instead of chocolate chips (these are SUPER amazing, b t dubs)  Be sure to check out more of her recipes!  I'm making the fudge next!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment