Authors' Losses

MadisonG's Tracker - Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

CallieM's Tracker - Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, April 6, 2013

A Picture is Worth 1000 Words

Holy Smokes!  I found this picture today, and created a little collage on Instagram.  I love the side by side.  I can really see that there have been some pretty significant changes!  I'm down 13 pounds since the photo on the left was taken.  I weighed 174.8 lbs on January 1st, and the picture on the right I weighed 162 on April 3rd.  Almost 3 months to the day, and I've only been hitting it hard since March 8th!  I can't WAIT to see where I'm at on May 1st!  And then again on May 10th when I head back to visit friends I haven't seen in a few years!  Here I come 140!!!  It is going to feel so good!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment