Authors' Losses

MadisonG's Tracker - Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

CallieM's Tracker - Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Cool things you get to play with when you're into fitness

You know its serious when you spend an entire days pay on a fancy HRM (Heart Rate Monitor).

Legit though I'm totally excited about this gadget. My coach absolutely swears by it, and I can't say I haven't been jones-ing for it since she flashed it to me on facebook.

BodyMediaFit. You wear it all day. It tracks a crazy amount of stuff like calories burned, your goals for workouts, food intake, and how well you sleep.

I cannot wait for this little bugger to come in. I know I left out a bunch of awesome features like the charts and logging of everything that goes straight to you account accessable via phone, or computer. The body temperature monitoring and how it tracks you all day long, so I have attached a link in case anyone else is interested!

http://www.bodymedia.com/explore.html

I'm so stoked for how this is going to change how I track and count everything, and how it's going to help me to push! A review on the product to follow once I get it and make it a part of my life!

3 comments:

  1. TOTALLY getting one of these! I love my HRM, but this is so much more. My Polar F55 works for now, but I definitely want all that other goodness. I'll be sure to let you know when I'm going to purchase, so you can refer me and get a free subscription or whatever it said. This thing is seriously badass...I don't know how you couldn't get yourself motivated by using one (not that you're lacking motivation, but for others...)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally just geeked out on their website looking at all of the features and benefits!! Pay day can't get here soon enough! Let me know how you like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely will!! Mine gets here tomorrow! I freaking LOVE UPS! They're so quick!

    ReplyDelete