Authors' Losses

MadisonG's Tracker - Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

CallieM's Tracker - Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday #4

Sadly, I'm up 3.8 lbs. I weighed in at 161. That sounds about right, though, since my foot is basically useless for anything other than minimal walking, and I went to Carbondale for 3 days. I decided to just make it a cheat long weekend because I knew we were going to be drinking, and I needed some Quatro's and Don Taco in my life. I imagine that this almost 4 lbs will drop off very quickly, as soon as I catch up on sleep, can really start working out again, and I get back to my diet...which starts tomorrow after I figure out what we even have in our fridge.

I also have my doctor's appointment in the morning, so I get to find out what is going on with my body! I don't know if I hope that there IS or is NOT something wrong with my thyroid/hormones. If there is, some medication could help me drop some serious poundage and help clear up this adult acne that decided to rear it's ugly head. But, if there isn't, then I know I'm capable of more, and I'm just not pushing hard enough for the results I hope to achieve. I suppose that it is sort of a win/win, in that light.


Also!!

Where is everyone?! There haven't been any posts for a while! Is eveyone keeping up with their workouts and diets, etc? I want to hear from you! You have author status...don't be afraid to use it! This is your blog as much as it is mine. You may not think you have anything important to say, but if you get in a really good workout and are feeling awesome, a simple paragraph post may just motivate someone to get their workout in, instead of taking a rest or a cheat day. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment