Authors' Losses

MadisonG's Tracker - Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

CallieM's Tracker - Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, May 24, 2013

Blog Name Change?

Hey, ladies!

Ok, so I've been doing some thinking.  When I started this blog, it was to be about my Resolution to change my lifestyle, lose the weight, get fit, and be totally happy with my body.  I am currently doing that through Jillian Michael's Body Revolution (as you all know).  Well, not all of you are, so the name of this blog doesn't quite apply.  I think it's time for a change that reflects us all.  We're all on a journey.  We're all wanting to get fit and be happy.  I, honestly, am so not creative when it comes to this, so I'm extending it to you ladies for that reason, as well as, I really do want a name that reflects what we're ALL hoping to achieve.

Post in the comments with ideas that you have!  Let's really make this blog about US!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment