Authors' Losses

MadisonG's Tracker - Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

CallieM's Tracker - Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, August 31, 2012

Where is my mind?!

I don't know what my deal/problem is, but I cannot seem to stay on my diet!  Tulo and Giambi were playing down with the Sky Sox this week, so that meant two nights at the ballpark...which meant 2 terrible dinners at the bar, and last night 2 beers.  Ugh.  I don't know why, but I have absolutely no willpower.  It should have been easy to grab a salad on the way to the game, eat it in the parking lot, and drink a bottle of water at the game, but nope, I opted for fried chicken tenders, french fries and a very large diet coke the first night, and the overloaded nachos and 2 beers the second.  I will be in Vegas and then off to a wedding in ONE WEEK!  I'm nowhere closer to my goal of 150.  I weighed myself this morning and was at 161.5.  Ugh!!!  I'm so annoyed with myself.  Today, I get back on the diet and stop screwing around.  No carbs, no sugar, and NO ALCOHOL!  Obviously, this is all going to go out the window when we're in Vegas (who doesn't drink free beer when they're gambling??), so I've GOT to get on the ball NOW!!  I'll weigh in on Wednesday, the day before we leave, and if you don't hear from me before then, that's a GOOD thing!  It means I stuck to it, and stayed on my diet!

Have a fabulous Labor Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment