Authors' Losses

MadisonG's Tracker - Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

CallieM's Tracker - Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tag Team

Ok, so apparently, since I suck at holding myself accountable, my friend, Rachel is joining the blog!  Yay!  She just moved to West Virginia, so we're going to do this tag team blog from many, many, many miles apart.  We'll be doing the 17 Day Diet together, blogging about our workouts, sharing recipes, and weighing in on Wednesdays.  Finally!  Someone to hold me accountable...and who doesn't love a little friendly competition?  =)

I'm very excited about this, and think that I've finally found something that is really going to work for me...that is, as long as we both keep it up.  I'm SO looking forward to this!  125 (or, if I'm lucky 115), here I come!!!  =D

No comments:

Post a Comment