Authors' Losses

MadisonG's Tracker - Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

CallieM's Tracker - Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Weigh-In Wednesday 1

Sooooo....I weighed myself yesterday morning.  162.  Thumbs down!  I'm hoping it's because it's about to be that time of the month, so I'm bloated, and not because I've actually put the 2.2 lbs back on!  That leaves me with 12 lbs to lose in 15 days!  Ah!  Ok, time to get down to business then.  I didn't realize that I was looking at basically a 1 lb/day weightloss to do this!  Ok, that means, NO carbs, NO sugar, NO alcohol, and extra long walks with Fallynn each night!

Ugh, and, of course, my dad just told me that he has Suite tickets to the Broncos game on Sunday!  Who goes to a football game and eats healthfully???  Well.....apparently me!  =(

Ok, let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment