Authors' Losses

MadisonG's Tracker - Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

CallieM's Tracker - Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Finally!

Ok, so since my WV friend wasn't feelin' it apparently, my OTHER friend back in So Ill decided she's in.  Time to get on the diet, motivate one another, share healthy recipes, workout tips (things we're loving and things we're hating, things that are giving us results and things that aren't), weighing in together, and, again, MOST IMPORTANTLY, holding each other accountable! 

I actually just weighed in this morning at 165.  My "happy" weight goal is 125, and my ideal weight goal is 115. 

Time to make this happen, b*tches!  =)

This website has provided me with some real women as motivation.  http://www.mybodygallery.com/  I'm loving it!  Here is my ideal body!  This girl is 5'4" and weighs 117 lbs.  This would be perfection.  Time to strive for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment