Authors' Losses

MadisonG's Tracker - Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

CallieM's Tracker - Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, December 10, 2012

All I want for Christmas...

...are these legs!  Holy balls!  This girl is straight motivation!

I've been pinning the heck out of quickie workouts and monthly challenges.  I wish I had my own private office.  I could workout ALL day without looking like a weirdo.


Side note: The BF graduated on Friday!!!   He'll be working again, and soon will be in a career that pays LOTS more!  That means, goodbye stress hello fun and happiness!  Hopefully, that also means we'll be eating healthy dinners together every night, and hitting the gym or hiking and exploring our beautiful state of Colorado on the weekends!  =D

No comments:

Post a Comment