Authors' Losses

MadisonG's Tracker - Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

CallieM's Tracker - Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Lame Sauce...

So, by my lack of a post last night, you all know that I did NOT workout.  =(  I got home, finished up some work that desperately needed to be done, so that was good.  Then I started on dinner; ground turkey/black bean/quinoa stuffed green peppers and steamed cauliflower.  As it was in the oven, I got a call from my mom, "I've got 30% off at Kohl's...want to go?!"  Well, who says no to a free wardrobe update??  Not me.  Told the BF that when the timer goes off, enjoy dinner!  I didn't get home until almost 10, had a huge glass of ice water and went to bed.  So, now, here I am sitting at work, upset that I didn't get in a workout (or dinner) last night, and starving.  Going to grab a bottle of water and an apple out of the fridge, and at least start my morning off right.  I'll be having one of those peppers for lunch, then straight home for a workout before going to see "Batman: Live!" with my whole family...the nephews are going to LOVE this one.  My dad said something about going to dinner, but I'm going to skip and make a salad at home instead.  Time to get back on my diet, time to get back on my workout regimen.  I am finally feeling motivated, though.  The fact that I'm upset that I didn't get that workout in last night is definitely pushing me, and I'm going to allow that happen/work until I need to find a new source of motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment