Authors' Losses

MadisonG's Tracker - Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

CallieM's Tracker - Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I'm with Maddie, Time to Get Serious!

OK.
The beginning of a new year means new chances. Chances to make our bodies what we want them to be (or close to it). I got on the scale this morning and after seeing the number (it wasnt pretty) I have given myself a goal of at least 20 lbs.
Tyler and I have made a motivational bet. We are going to set a date, probably around 3 months from now, and we are going to try to reach our goal by then.
This could be tricky, especially for me having clinicals 40 hours a week plus 16-20 hours of work after I get done at clinicals each day. However, I'm determined that if I stick to my plan, it can be done.
I exercised with Tyler on NYE sort of as a motivational jump start, now I am sore and am getting ready to hit the gym with Tyler and my brother as we speak.
I'm ready to do this.
ps. maddie. myfitnesspal.com- do you use it? i have an account and you can add friends through it. join, its a great tool to keep track of exercise, calorie intake, and weight.

This was my first blog ever! WAHOOO! :)
Stay Strong!

2 comments:

  1. I do have it. I use it on and off. My only problem is that I never know how to input my calories burned because I have no idea. I need to get like the Nike+ band or something so I can track calories burned as well as calorie intake. I still have my free month trial for Jillian that will help track calories burned through her workouts. May I should join that now (I was planning to use it when I hit the inevitable weightloss plateau), so I know roundabouts what I'm burning.

    I'll add you right now on MFP, though. Every little bit helps, right? Plus, I'd do a better job journaling if I had someone to yell at me when I didn't do it.

    Anywho, sounds like a good plan! I'm hoping to get back on Jillian, starting Monday, and also adding evening dog walks around the neighborhood. Also, are you wanting to try to skype Jillian workouts? Minimum 5lbs free weights and a medium resistance cable needed to start. Im def starting back up on Monday, and if you decide you want to, I can just start over on Phase One. Also, I'll post her 7-Day Kick Start Program menu. It's a great cleanse to get your body ready to burn!

    Let's dooooooooo this. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before i can skype the jillian workout, i need to get a webcam, and skype lol but when that happens i'm totally down!

    When tracking my calories burned, i usually just put in how long/how many reps i did of each exercise and it will calculate for you. and if i worked out on the elliptical or bike, it tells me so i can just put that number in.

    woot woot! fitness! :-)

    ReplyDelete